Monday, August 20, 2012

Samples & Beauty Box Received: 13 - 19 August 2012

To round up the sample and beauty box I have received for the past week:

Package from Rachel K.

Rachel K BB Cream sample x 1

What can I say? I'm a slow-poke sometimes when it comes to requesting for sample(s), and I believe this 2nd round of Rachel K BB Cream should have ended. Missed the first round of sample giveaway, but happy that I got the 2nd round though. I have been trying to get a little more BB Cream samples to find one that suits my ghostly pale skin tone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To get your own BellaBox, simply sign up for an account over at Just be aware that you need to purchase your very first box before you can have an account on

When I first opened up my very first Bellabox, I spy this little pink envelope. Seriously, how sweet is that? The previous beauty box (from another source in Singapore) I received didn't even have vouchers in an envelope.

A card from lisitng out what items are in the box and what is the retail price for it. So detailed ^^ At least if buyers of the box do like the products, they know how much it will cost so we can re-arrange our budgets for beauty must-haves.

These are the vouchers that came in the little pink envelope. Vouchers include:

  • S$5.00 off discount voucher from SaSa Singapore. Need to purchase minimum S$25.00 of any Skin79 products

  • Dermalogica Coupon. Need to be filled in and mailed back to enjoy Dermalogica treatments and samples worth S$100.00

  • S$10.00 discount voucher from Elizabeth Arden. Need to purchase Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference product(s) in order for the voucher to be usable. Comes with free skin consultation!

  • S$5.00 voucher from Enavose. Usable only at the Suntec outlet or via

With this August Edition of BellaBox, subscribers get to receive a I Love Singapore Inspired Beach Bag. Lucky me!!

I Love Singapore Inspired Beach Bag in it's full glory. And my apologies for the "washing machine" shot as well, but that's the only place that has natural light in order for the items to show up properly.

In order from left to right:

  • Enavose 1st Line Probiotics Exfoliance Gommage (15ml) x 1

  • Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser (30ml) x 1

  • Skin79 VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Balm [UV Protecting SPF 25 PA++] x 1

  • L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-Essence (5ml) x 1

  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardness (14ml) x 1

  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser (2ml) x 1

  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum (2ml) x 1

  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion [Sunscreen SPF 15] (2ml) x 1

All in all, this August Edition of BellaBox is a whopping 90% hit, the remaining 10% miss is actually the beach bag. A small part of it had the little pictures a little "messed up" in terms of printing. But overall, I'm rather happy and glad with my BellaBox, despite looking a little smaller. Was kind of "freaking" a little cos I needed a another nail polish in a different shade of pink to try out a Nail Art DIY I saw online, so it came in handy when I need it the most.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Still waiting for my August Edition of GlamaBox to arrive. Once it does and goes up as "Samples/Beauty Box" redeemed, I will do another overall review on which box is my personal favorite to continue subscribing to. So stay tuned!

Beauty Product Reviews will commence back tomorrow as well =)


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)


1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~