Monday, May 20, 2013

New Posting Schedule

My humble apologies for slacking off recently. I recently had a new job and was waiting to see how my work schedule would be like, so as to be able to better plan out my blogging schedule. And for now, this is as follows:


  • If I'm working AM Shift, my blog post would be up at night after I come back from work
  • If I'm working MID shift, my blog post would be up sometime in the morning before I go off to work
  • If I am working the MIDNIGHT shift, my blog post would be up either in the morning or just before I go off to work
  • Saturdays Samples Received/Redeemed post on Saturday still goes on, but depending on my work schedule
  • No posts on Sundays cos I do need to recharge to be able to bring better posts to my readers a.k.a You


So technically, blog posting schedule doesn't sound like it has changed much, with the exception of no more posts on Sundays at all. Only visible difference is that, depending on my work schedule a.k.a the shifts I get, therefore blog posts will either be in the morning before I go off to work or at night after I knocked off from work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~