Saturday, May 18, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 13 May - 17 May 2013

Actually, this has been a lucky week for me. Samples and freebies keep popping up in my mailbox and hence, I had to split them up for 2 weeks instead. And also partly because I am starting work on Monday, I'm afraid I might be too tired to run around Orchard to collect samples. So, I feel it's a good idea to pace out the samples I received in my mailbox instead.


And I think I am looking at irregular blog posts here too, since the shifts are split into 3. Namely:
  • Morning - Evening
  • Afternoon - Midnight
  • Night - Morning

So, this definitely is going to look like irregular timing for blog posts for sure. But I will still try to maintain a blog post once a day, but if I went kaput for a day, I'm probably too tired from work and trying to rest a little. So, no fears on that part. And before I go on and on, here's a look at the samples I've received in my mailbox for this week :D



OMY Survey
I previously linked an OMY survey on my Facebook page and also participated in it. Can't remember what it asked exactly, but I am definitely glad to be picked to received a S$5 CapitaVoucher. I think this is basically the first time I received a voucher from OMY for completing their surveys, despite doing it for a few times already.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Survey is over. But if you have a membership with OMY.sg, you should receive their survey in your email once in a while. Whether you get to win the voucher or not, kinda depends on them. Since I recalled doing so many and only receiving the voucher once from them.



What's in the Bag
Anyway, I forgot what rank I was in, on What's in the Bag. But yeah, I still qualify for some noms though. Lucky~


What's in the Bag
As usual, the packaging was thorough and well-thought of to prevented the post office from manhandling the contents. And I'm collecting and saving up the blue-lid box my nom came in LOL I think it's chocolate flavor for this dark brown one though, cos I am kinda saving it till Monday morning as a quick breakfast snack :(


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: None. But as long as you are a fan of What's in the Bag? Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Whatisinmybag and is a frequent user, such as commenting, liking and sharing. And in return, you might stand a chance at being in the Top 10 spots for a chance to receive something wonderful in return for your hard work in the community :)



Dove
Previously, Dove Facebook page updated a new post on how to receive a Dove Hair Care gift pack (worth S$20.60) via an app on their page. Naturally, the image that accompanied the post looks really promising and without a doubt, I quickly shared it on my page to get people I know to quickly submit their own hair tips for a chance to receive their own Dove Hair Care gift pack.


Let's just say, I uploaded a photo of a Miley Cyrus hairstyle while she was still "transitioning" from Hannah Montanna to post-Hannah Montana days, essentially before she chopped off her long hair and looked all punk and pixie. Sucks that I have natural straight hair that looks too flat and limp on a regular basis LOL Yeah, those long wavy hair of hers actually looks pretty and girly at the same time, but yet it doesn't look too overly girly too. In short, you can be tough as nails and still rock that hairstyle. And anyway, I was a little surprised that I got to receive my own Dove Hair Care gift pack since it's not exactly a hair tutorial I submitted.


The Dove Hair Care gift pack I received are:
  • Dove Hair Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo
  • Dove Intense Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner with Micro Moisture Serum and Fiber Activities
  • Dove Hairbursh

Dang, I just simply love and adore hairbrush such as this. It's much more gentler on my poor angsty scalp, and hairbrush like this actually smooths out tangled hair without giving me further hair loss in return LOL


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Meh, redemption is already over and they are in the process of mailing out the gift pack as much as they possibly can. So, it's actually safe to presume that as long as you submitted something, you should be eligible to receive yours in the mailbox too. But for those who missed out, I still recommend being a fan of my facebook page to receive news and updates on latest samples and freebies and how and where you can get them.



Nivea
So for this, I got to know about this and no doubt quickly shared the link to make sure everyone I know get their hands on their favorite sample to redeem too. Essentially, they have 4 different types of samples and you can choose which one you want. I chose the Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA+++ (30ml) cos I've already had the opportunity to receive the guys version of the Volcanic Mud Foam 2 to 3 times already :/


And I am not a big fan of roll-on deodorants as I find them mostly ineffective no matter how much I roll. Whereas spray version seems to work much more better. So yeah, body serum it is xD


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Nivea Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NIVEA.sg, Like their page as a fan. Next, look for an app called You're Gifted and follow the instructions and prompts to redeem your favorite Nivea samples, fill in your details and they'll mail it to your mailbox :D



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~