Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X Review

WHAT IS IT: Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X
Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X


THE PRODUCT(S):
Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X
Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X: The ingredient of Vitamin K removes redness by binding the capillaries and veins in the skin tissue. In addition, it delivers nutrients directly to the under eyes and make them radiant and bright, alleviating appearance of dark circles.


Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X
I use this under my eye where dark shadow, instead of eye bags shows up. And I have to say, whether it's used alone or mixed in with C+ Brightening, the effects are really visible after a night's sleep.


VERDICT: Well, the scent is actually a light citrusy scent, although the ingredient list boasts of vegetables such as broccoli for example. But anyway, it's not really those weirdly scented-ish products, so I'm personally not averse to using it at all. As for the product itself, it actually looks milky-white and creamy, and yet it doesn't feel heavy at all like typical cream-based skin products. And hence, my skin doesn't feel heavy nor clogged after application at all. In fact, it is so uber light it actually gets absorbed into my skin pretty fast and decently too without too much fuss nor hassle.


For me on a personal note, I tend to use skin products at night just before bed. As I tend to sweat a little during daytime, I don't want to sweat out this product out of my pores, which I feel will in turn negate the effects of this product. And since I apply it under my eye, I tend to spread it out a little so it goes towards my cheek and still, no heavy nor clogged sensation on my skin at all. And I tried using this product on it's own first, before combining it with the other C+ Brightening one.


And despite using K+ Red-X on it's own initially, I am glad to say that my dark circles doesn't look so dark in the morning. And this is just from the very first use/try, and I am definitely impressed without doubt. But when combined together with C+ Brightening, I find that it works even better. To the point where my eye area actually look pretty well-adjusted, like I've never ever spent a night awake late into the night. Of course, I know I kept late nights on a regular basis, so it's definite that dark circles will show. But from just one use, no visible dark circles at all.


And after using for 1 week, I am also impressed that there's no adverse reaction of any type on my skin, especially surrounding the eye area. And because it is very light, almost like an emulsion of sorts, I typically tend to use this first before applying my usual facial moisturizer. And still, it doesn't clash with the other skin products I am using simultaneously and neither did it give any bad skin reaction too. This is definitely one product I am planning on buying on a long-term basis.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Bye Bye, dark circles~ *waves enthusiastically*


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I previously redeemed a set of Skin & Lab samples from Skin & Lab Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SkinnlSGab last October 2012. I'm not sure if there's anymore left, however, the sample app is still around. So you might want to head over and fill out the sample request form and hopefully, you might be lucky :)


Head over to Skin & Lab Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SkinnlSGab, Like their page as a fan. Next, look for an app that says FANS ONLY Promotion and click on it. Once the page loads, fill in your details and wait for it to arrive in your mailbox.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~