Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner Review

WHAT IS IT: Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner
Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner


THE PRODUCT(S):
Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner
Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner: Treat your hair with this Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner to get beautiful moisturized hair. Created using Ceramide Egg Complex, it cleanses and conditions even the driest and roughest of hair while acting as a softening agent to re-balance hair condition while creating an outer protection layer to seal in moisture.


Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Conditioner
Smells just as decent as the shampoo version, but unfortunately, it didn't smooth out the tangles in my hair at all. Feels pretty much the same as using the shampoo, I might as well mix the shampoo and conditioner together and use it all at once instead of separately :(


VERDICT: The scent of the conditioner is just the same as the shampoo itself, pleasant but not bordering on nauseousness at all. That I am grateful for, as it's rather hard to find a shampoo that not only does the job but also smell nice at the same time, and the same can also be said for conditioners as well. The scent lingers on faintly on the hair after washing it off, but not to the point it's wafting repeatedly. Just a slight scent here and there when there's a breeze.


The conditioner works pretty decently on my hair, it doesn't feel oily nor greasy upon application and after washing off. Just by touching with the palm of my hand, my hair did feel smooth whether it's wet or dry, however, it's a totally different story when I tried to comb out my hair. It just made my hair looks smooth, but tangles remain in my hair and it definitely takes some patience and effort to comb out the tangles without losing more hair in return.


Although the saving grace is the fact that it rinses/washes off pretty well and without any fuss at all. And I don't need to have repeat rinsing to get the conditioner out of my hair, instead just a good rinse 2 times is more than enough to do the trick. And I actually avoid applying hair oil of any type to my hair, just to be sure the conditioner is working as it should. But unfortunately, it fails spectacularly in my humble opinion. You can say it's been some time I saw that much hair loss from a shampoo regime.


Let's just say, the claims on the packaging falls short on the delivery part. Not sure if the commercial is really real or not, but what I see in the commercial, it just didn't work for my hair. And I can find much better hair products that doesn't over-promise but yet can do a fairly decent job of smoothing out the tangles in my hair without having me to go through a hair loss cycle in return.


VERDICT:


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Sampling activity is over for now, although I am part glad it is. As this means that most of you who might have the same hair problems and issues as me can avoid having tangled hair.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~