Thursday, December 13, 2012

TBS Total Energy Exhilarating Body Wash Review

WHAT IS IT: TBS Total Energy Exhilarating Body Wash


THE PRODUCT(S):

TBS Total Energy Exhilarating Body Wash: Kick-start the day with a zesty, senses-lifting shower gel that contains exfoliating loofah bits to leave your skin silky smooth and refreshed.


Guarana extract and ginger, cinnamon and zedoary oils are known for their energizing properties. Community Trade organic bergamot essential oil has a fresh, green, citrus scent that uplifts the senses. Community Trade organic honey conditions and moisturizes the skin.



There's little flakes of luffa and murumuru (o_O) in the body wash itself, which actually doubles as an exfoliating body wash at the same time. The color is a very light tea color, and the scent despite strong is surprisingly not over-powering and actually acts as a perk-me-up at the same time too. Mmm..


VERDICT: Hands up if you are someone who's always half asleep when you wake up in the morning, preparing to go to work or school. Don't be shy, as I am one of those who walk around at the break of dawn, still feeling half awake like a zombie. But now, you need not have to worry about feeling and looking half awake anymore. Before you step out of the house, give this body wash a try in the morning. Although I might have to warn you that you can also use this in the late afternoon, if you are someone who likes to catch a afternoon nap on a daily basis, which ensures you will never have to catch afternoon naps again.


I cannot remember exactly how I got this sample, but I am guessing it must have been given to me when I was shopping for the Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. And I soon forgot about this sample, until I managed to "un-earthed" it back into existence while re-arranging stuffs in my bedroom. And luckily for me, I had to go to a job interview in the early afternoon and came back feeling a little blah and under the weather. What a perfect moment to use this!!


I like how the scent already perks me up a little, even before I step into the shower. There's a strong scent of bergamot, but it's a good strong scent. As it actually help "revitalize" my senses, making me feel a little more alert instead of half-sleepy. I especially love how it feels on my skin, exfoliating one moment and yet feeling a little more refreshed than I would expect. The scent really refreshes your mind and body, no doubt.


The positive thing about this body wash is that, despite having luffa and murumuru in it, it isn't harsh on my skin at all as I'm someone who can actually bruise easily from over-exfoliating sometimes. It actually helps remove excess dead skin cells while refreshing my skin in the shower. I almost couldn't bear to leave the shower, but alas, it's a sample sachet and I figured I had to get out sometime. And after showering, my skin actually feels a little more hydrated.


We all know how job interviews are, you have to go to a specified location that may or may not be dusty or even full of germs. So, a body wash such as this one actually helps clean away surface germs and bacteria without too much trouble, makes your skin feels refreshed after one wash. And on top of that, it energizes you. So, if you are someone who actually likes to take a morning shower before heading out to school or work, I would personally recommend using this in your shower routine for an extra sense, mind and body perk-me-up to ensure you stay focused and alert throughout the day.


As this body wash has Guarana extract and ginger, cinnamon and zedoary oils which are known for their energizing properties. This is definitely a body wash you cannot miss if you know you tend to be a little sleepy and un-focused when you cannot afford to do so. Although I do have to wonder why such a big sample sachet when there's only 10ml worth of body wash in there.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: If you have to splurge on a body wash, make it this one!!


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Pop by any The Body Shop outlet near you and inquire with the staffs if they still have stocks for this sample left.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~