Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mizon Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Control Soothing Gel Cream Review

WHAT IS IT: Mizon Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Control Soothing Gel Cream


THE PRODUCT(S):

Mizon Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Control Soothing Gel Cream: Supplies troubled skin with abundant moisture which contains patented acne treatment ingredients, which balances skin oil and moisture and prevents skin from becoming sensitive and dry. It absorbs easily without stickiness.


Cleanliness is the first step for preventing troubles. ACNATURAL FORMULA includes unique patent ingredients which is very effective for trouble relief and prevents troubles and protects skin from becoming sensitive by irritation. It forms a skin-protecting film that prevents more skin troubles.



This product is a cloudy color with the consistency of gel that is almost watery/runny, but yet easy to apply without spills nor fuss. Can't really put a finger to exactly what type of scent it reminds me of, but I am definitely detecting a scent no doubt.


VERDICT: So, after a somewhat thorough/detailed check on Google for an English version of this product, I managed to find out that this Soothing Gel Cream contains active ingredients that includes Hyaluronic Acid, Lemon Extract and Raspberry Extract among others (List of detailed active ingredients), so I was actually anticipating a somewhat close to sweet scent. Despite there being some sort of scent to this product, I just cannot exactly pinpoint what type of scent it is. But, knowing that the scent isn't overpowering or make you nauseous is actually a good thing. Even if products that are meant for acne and blemish are scented/perfumed, it shouldn't be too heavy to the point it puts you off into even trying it. So, the scent for this product is just right.


For the product itself, the color is actually cloudy/milky and the consistency of this soothing gel cream is more gel-based than cream-based. And we all know that gel-based cream are actually much better, in terms of applying it on our pesky acne spots. Creams seemed too rich for a pimple that is close to the point of ripening or has already ripened, and extra care must be taken from that particular stage onward to ensure that the has-been acne won't get too serious to the point of scarring.


Personally, I like that when I applied this Soothing Gel Cream on my blemish scars and post-acne spot, it actually leaves a cooling sensation that helps soothe the pain from acne. Because it is gel-based, I find that it is easy to apply onto my acne and blemish spots without spills nor fuss encountered. And it doesn't make my pores feel anymore clogged too. And hours after application, my face doesn't feel sticky nor look oily at all, which I am glad for.


As this product has Ivy Extract that reduces swelling caused by acne, I find that it actually does what the ingredient promised. Just 1 day after using this, my post-acne actually look less red than before and the swelling looks slightly more subsided than before. And with Lemon Extract, I positively sure that my blemish scars looks a little more fainter than before. No doubt, with extended use, this product can definitely help reduce my blemish scars and at the same time, help soothe my red angry looking acne spots, even though it's stated specifically that it's for "Blemish Control".


And luckily, despite transferring the product from sachet to reusable container, I am happy to announce that the color didn't change nor did the consistency and texture of this product suffered at all, as compared to the previous Mizon Acence Blemish Spot Solution Serum, which practically made me feel a little hesitant about trying this Soothing Gel Cream. And I dare say it is working slightly better than the TBS Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Surprisingly, this is one of the few Korean products that seems to work for me.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: If you or your friends were tagged, shared or invited to like Venus Beauty's Facebook page around early August, you would have already got to redeemed this sample from them.


However, it's still not too late to be a fan of Venus Beauty Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/venusbeauty.sg to be notified of current and upcoming promotions that are exclusive to Venus Beauty fans. Really dedicated service from the personnel in-charge of their Facebook page too!!


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~