Monday, December 17, 2012

Mizon Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Spot Solution Serum Review

WHAT IS IT: Mizon Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Spot Solution Serum


THE PRODUCT(S):

Mizon Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Spot Solution Serum: Serum to prevent rashes applied directly to the area of ​​inflammation. Thanks to the unique patented ingredients and your own formula (Acnatural Formula) serum Mizon Acence Blemish spot solution serum with constant use interrupts during chronic inflammation and helps get rid of acne.


Whey has the function of sebum control, enabling production to normalize skin zhira. Post application instantly soothes irritated skin, bringing relief. Blocks the inflammatory process caused by bacteria, greatly reduces the redness, swelling, and the appearance of inflammatory elements.



I didn't detect any type of scent from this product. When I transferred this product to a reusable pot, the solution was clear, however, less than a few days later, the color went from transparent/clear to cloudy. Not exactly sure if this is supposed to happen.


VERDICT: This product doesn't seem to have any type of scent or fragrance at all, unlike the other Mizon products I have been reviewing lately. And this could be a good thing as acne is actually troublesome and scented/perfumed products meant for acne woes might aggravate the acne problem we already have on our skin. Maybe the manufacturers in charge of this product actually thought of this issue and thus ensure that this product isn't scented nor perfumed in any way. Although I am sure that the ingredients that went into this product should at least give it some sort of related scent.


The product itself when transferred from sample sachet to reusable container turns out clear with a consistency that is close to runny. However, a few days later, the product went from transparent to a light milky color. And get this, I didn't purposely did anything to make it go from transparent to milky. Nope, it was all the product on it's own which I never did any type of weird experiments nor intervention. And on top of that, the product went from somewhat runny/watery to suddenly coagulated as well. And I didn't even get to finish the entire sample sachet at all.


Despite that weird scenario, I like the fact that this product when applied on my acne spots didn't try to aggravate my acne at all. However, as this product is meant mostly for blemish spot clearing, I took care to ensure that my old acne and blemish scars are taken care of with this product. Luckily, it didn't give me more acne when used but yet, it didn't made my acne and blemish scars fade at all. Thinking that just from one day of usage won't let me see any different, I dutifully applied it for another 2 more days before the product went from transparent to milky.


Maybe this is yet another product that can only guarantee results when used long-term, although I am just simply glad that it didn't make my pores feel clogged nor give me more acne-related problems when using it. Although it is definitely a little creepy to see this product's color and consistency changed in less than half a week's time. Or it could be because it was exposed to the surrounnding and weather air on and off which resulted in that change. And I have to be honest that this is really the first time a acne/blemish related product had such a change in color and consistency.


And after the 4th day of using, this product just practically looks dried up in my reusable pot up to the point I am feeling a little freaked out in using something which it's color and consistency has suddenly changed drastically with no apparent reason. I really dread to know what will happen if I bought the actual retail size version if I didn't get this sample to try out. The entire big bottle turning cloudy and looking like dried up glue, ack!


VERDICT: ✓✓


WHAT I THINK: This product doesn't make my pores feel clogged, but the weird change in it makes me spooked.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: If you or your friends were tagged, shared or invited to like Venus Beauty's Facebook page around early August, you would have already got to redeemed this sample from them.


However, it's still not too late to be a fan of Venus Beauty Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/venusbeauty.sg to be notified of current and upcoming promotions that are exclusive to Venus Beauty fans. Really dedicated service from the personnel in-charge of their Facebook page too!!


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~