Sunday, July 29, 2012

TBS NatruLift Refreshing Eye Roll-On Review

WHAT IS IT: TBS NatruLift Refreshing Eye Roll-On


THE PRODUCT(S):

NatruLift Refreshing Eye Roll-On: A refreshing roll-on to brighten, firm and soften the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.



Source: http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/ProductDetail.aspx?ProdID=2122&Type=Search


Source: http://newsletter.waveo.com/tbshk/sep11_natrulift/online/en.html


VERDICT: This product comes in the shape of a pen, which actually lets you carry it all around with you wherever you are. Technically idiot-proof, it is spill-free and fuss-free through and through. And because it comes with a metal roller ball, it is practically impossible to over-administer on your eye bags.

Personally, I would say it's consistency is like watery-based serum and depending on how much you apply, it takes as little as 5 minutes for it to be totally absorbed into your skin.

However, if you are someone with very dry skin, do expect a slight tingling and burning sensation when you apply it underneath your eyes. Since I have oily/problematic skin, it just feels cool when I rolled it on my eyebags.

If you are someone with dark circles, puffy eye bags and fine lines, this is defintiely an effective product to consider. Previously, I had really visible eye bags and it really looks puffy to the point where I thought I am capable of storing mini curry-puffs in there.

But after a few weeks of using NatruLift Refreshing Eye Roll-On, I noticed my eyebags aren't so puffy anymore. As I tend to sweat in the daytime due to the hot weather in Singapore, I normally apply this after I shower so it can be absorbed into my skin faster. And once more in the evening as well.

For some of us, we might be able to see the benefits as fast as under 3 weeks while some may need a little more than 3 weeks to see the effects of it. As with the same as any facial/eye products, you need to keep using it long-term in order to know whether it works or not.

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓

WHAT I THINK: Puff, Puff and away~

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: So far there is no sample that I am aware of that you can bring home to try. However, do drop by any The Body Shop outlet where you can test this product with their sample in-store. If you are a little queasy about rolling this on your eyebags with a sample product, try using this on the back of your hand to determine the consistency and how fast it absorbs into your skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~