Monday, July 30, 2012

Samples in the Mail from last week~

Has been quite a (somewhat) gratifying last week, I love weekdays right up till Saturday. That means the postman is out delivering letters cos the post offices are opened. And I cannot wait for the new day where I opened up my mailbox to see if my goodies and samples have arrived.

Here's a recap from last week's mailbox and links on where to redeem your samples:


No indication on where it was from, except for the word FRAGILE stamped on the envelope.


*.* Bubble-wrapped samples, don't you just love it when your sample comes bubble-wrapped?


Comes in a little booklet.


Open Sesame~


LipIce Sheer Color goes on clear, then changes to a subtle pink that enhances the natural beauty of your lips. Keeps your lips soft & healthy looking. Contains gentle beeswax.

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: https://www.facebook.com/lipicesg

Click on the FREE Sample! link



Says Walter Agency, for a moment, I thought it was from ChuangYi Publishing...


Snug and fit in it's own little plastic bag


Comes with a instructional booklet and free plastic gloves so you do not stain your hands

NaturaSync Onyx Black™ is developed with the latest technology, using the essences of Chinese herbs. Free of lead and ammonia, this remedy reduces skin irritation, allergies and scalp damage. Onyx Black™ is gentle on the scalp and it restores your hair’s colour, lustrous shine and smoothness, resulting in a lasting effect with its unique formula. With just the simple act of shampooing your hair, Onyx Black™ works whether you are suffering from white hair, partial white hair or grey hair, giving you a head of smooth and beautiful black hair.


WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: http://www.naturasync.com.sg/survey/survey.html
Fill in the survey including your snail-mail address to receive a sample.



Again, no indication. Only way to find out and be surprised is to open up


Booklet informing consumers what other products Organix has under their belt


Cherry Blossom Ginseng & Moroccan Argan Oil samples

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: https://www.facebook.com/organixsingapore
Click on FREE SAMPLES link



Mother: Why PUB send you letter?
Me: I'm BFFs with PUB :-D
Mother: ........


Booklet form too, but you can feel the bulge in it


6 little buttons, staring at my face. 6 little buttons, staring..

Oh, a little carried away here. These are water saving kits from PUB Singapore, a set of thimbles with three and four holes allows residents to have greater flexibility in regulating their tap’s and showerhead’s flow rates.


Water Wally stickers. If you ask me, I would prefer Water Wally plushie to be squeezed into that envelope and mailed to me, Water Wally plushie would have a nice and loving room

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: http://www.pub.gov.sg/quizsurvey/Pages/RequestforWaterSavingKit.aspx

When the page finished loading, just scroll down and fill in the form. I requested for three since I have quite a few taps at home. Rest, I "spread" it to my close relatives.



DJ Rozz as the covergirl of SilkPro Singapore


Comes with 3 samples of:

  • Hair Fall Control x 1
  • Oil Control x 1
  • Treatment Conditioner x 1



My samples came looking a little "greasy". Ack!

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: https://www.facebook.com/SilkProSG
Supposed to have Free Sample link, but samples might have been fully redeemed. You can Like SilkPro Singapore'a Facebook page to be informed of their next sample giveaway.

(But judging from the samples I received, I'm probably glad it's over. Nobody wants "greasy" samples in the mail..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~