Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NuTeen Acnes & Pimples Away Sleeping Mask Review

WHAT IS IT: NuTeen Acnes & Pimples Away Sleeping Mask



THE PRODUCT(S):
Enriched with natural ingredients such as Thanakha, Ginseng & Licorice Extract, to provide continuous moisture overnight & help reduce the formation of blemishes & pimple breakouts. It helps soothe & reduce pimples size while you sleep. Effectively helps to reduce extra grease & oil in the pores, hence reducing the growth of acne. This anti-bacteria formula can effectively help dry up acne & reduce skin’s roughness. Skin looks smoother, clearer, more radiant, healthier & shine-free in the next morning after use.

VERDICT: Despite the packaging saying that it's a "Sleeping Mask", I was half expecting it to be an actual beauty mask like the typical mineral mask or peel-away mask. So, imagine my surprise when I finally got the sample in my mailbox. I tried it out and realized that the content is actually similar to those regular pimple cream which you can easily find all over Singapore, and maybe the whole world.

For a start, NuTeen should have been really nice and give interested users at least a minimum of 2 sample packs which can be used throughout a good 2-3 days worth in order to feel and/or guage the overall effectiveness. But lucky me decided to save it for close to 2 days worth of usage.

After application on my face, the product feels somewhat sticky and I ended up staying awake an extra 1-2 hours for the product to dry off on my face before I dare attempt to go sleep. Despite trying to be a bipedal human panda, the product was still somewhat sticky after 2 hours after application. And since I scrimped enough for 2 days worth of use, I tried it again on the second night.

This product doesn't really seem to work. And after waking up in the morning, it seems that my face is still feeling the aftereffects of the sleeping mask. Sticky somewhat. And since I only got 1x sample, it's really hard to judge or even gauge whether it's really effective or not.

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓

WHAT I THINK: Death is patiently prancing on my face as I sleep.

WHERE TO REDEEM: If you feel that this product may work for you, you can grab a sample via NuTeen's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NuTeen.sg

Click on the link under Like and Message button that says "Free Sample".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~