Friday, July 26, 2013

Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence Review

WHAT IS IT: Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence
Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence


THE PRODUCT(S):
Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence
Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence: BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence is a range of premium oral beauty supplements that supply skin with RubySignature™, a proprietary formula comprised of a precious blend of micro-collagen and Astaxanthin. RubySignature™ guards against collagen loss while supporting microcirculation, enhancing the effective delivery of collagen and other essential nutrients to skin cells for healthy and younger-looking skin.


Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence
The collagen essence itself looks reddish-orange with this ruby-like intensity, but the taste is actually sweet. And for those of us who wants to consume collagen-related products but is afraid it will taste weird, rest assured that this Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence will suit your picky tastebud.


VERDICT: Granted that I am not new to consuming or applying collagen products, since there's already so much out in the market already. But what capture my attention to this Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence are simply the words "ruby" and the commercial that goes with it. It just seems to give me a bigger sense of hope in terms of my skin condition. And lately, my skin has been alternating between ghostly pale to slightly human (a.k.a alive) looking skintone. And there I was thinking, it rather suits the sombre mood for this new Hong Kong horror flick, Tales From The Dark Part 1.


Anyways, sometimes collagen products work for me and sometimes, it doesn't. So, it's literally an adventure to find something that works on a long-term and permanent basis for my skin. And some time in April this year (2013), I joined the Brand's trial activity and has pleased to be one of the lucky ones who get to try this before it gets released nationwide for sale. And to be honest, I was already expecting the product itself to have this brownish-looking color to it, since most of Brand's consumable products tend to come in really dark or brownish color tones. Although honestly, I wasn't expecting something that look so bright and intense, in terms of color.


I like that this Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence isn't overly sweet at all, so folks who do not like sweet stuffs can actually dilute the sweetness a little with ice cubes and/or ice water before consuming. But luckily for me, I have a sweet tooth although I try to tone down the sweet stuffs I consume since too much sugar isn't good for the body in the end. What I love is that, despite hours after consuming, it leaves a pleasant after-sweetness taste in your mouth that doesn't make you want to feel nauseous at all. And it is really difficult to find products that doesn't travel upstream when you suddenly burp without warning. This Brand's Innershine Ruby Collagen Essence actually taste a little like pomegranate, with a little sour alongside with the sweet tartness it has. And because it is rather thick, some of you might want to dilute it a little with water, which I think it perfectly fine. Just don't over-dilute it xD


Although I can assure you that nobody can achieve perfect looking skin with just 10 bottles of collagen drinks in the first place. You need to take stuffs like this on a long-term and permanent basis to not just only see the effects, but also to maintain the overall effect that it has already achieved on your skin too. As I personally have oily and combination skin (oily T-zone but dry cheeks), I found that after 5 bottles, I can already start to see the little subtle differences. Less breakouts than usual, and on top of that, my skin doesn't look like too corpse-like a.k.a pale and ghostly. There is slightly more color to my face, as compared to how I usually look. And I am definitely planning on getting this on a regular basis to maintain my skin complexion, tone and color :D


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Less breakout, healthier and livelier looking skin that doesn't make me look like an extra spooky character in horror films, I am already feeling thankful!!


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Sampling activity is over. But do check out Brand's InnerShine Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BrandsInnerShineSG, Like their page as a fan to be updated and notified of any upcoming contests, giveaways, promotions and trials.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~