Sunday, July 21, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 15 July - 19 July 2013

Finally, samples to be literally redeemed and collected after so long~ And for a moment, I thought it's going to be a "dry spell" when it comes to over-the-counter samples. Phew~ I think I am going to start going emo if there's no over-the-counter samples to be redeemed since I recalled redeeming loads of them during last year's Christmas and this year's Lunar New Year timeframe.


And talking about samples, I would like to state that personally from me, it doesn't matter if it's just a sample sachet only. As long as the staff handing me the sample is polite and informative on the usage instructions, I am already convinced it's a good brand. As detailed explanation is the equivalent of showing that you care about your customers wants and needs with regards to their skin woes. If you are just going to shove the samples into my hands without so much as a simple generic explanation on how I am supposed to go about using it, it's almost as good as telling me "Our products are so bad there's no point in explaining to you how on earth you are supposed to use it".


But then, enough talk from me and let's head on to the samples I've received and redeemed for the past week :D



Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum
I got to know about this sample via the Sponsored Ad section on Facebook. Initially, Biotherm was having a sampling activity on one of it's Aquasource products. Until one fine day, I realized it's actually for the Aquasource Deep Serum sample. Obviously, they were launching 2 sampling activities at once.


Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum
Each person is entitled to a 3 day trial kit of Biotherm's latest Aquasource Deep Serum sample. Each sample sachet is 1ml worth, and in short, it's a booster to use on your skin before your usual facial moisturizer and/or serum.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to http://www.biothermsg.com/sampledeepserum/ and fill in your details. Next, you will receive a SMS on your phone. All you need to do is to show the SMS at any Biotherm outlet in Singapore to redeem your complimentary 3-day sample :D



belief
belief previously had another sampling activity, but then, I realized too late that the last day of collection was end of June. So, I had to be content with receiving this latest samples from them instead. I redeemed:

  • First Aid Deep pore Care Mask x 1 @ 5g
  • Problem Solution Green Essence x 1 @ 3ml

And as usual, the belief staffs I've encountered are always sweet and friendly, even when I showed up to redeem their samples instead of buying them. belief is definitely that one store I would want to purchase from on a long-term basis :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to http://on.fb.me/15UkkUw and flash this photo either on your iPhone/Android Phone/Smart Phone or bring a print-out to any belief outlet in Singapore to redeem your samples :D



Sulwhasoo
I got to know about this sample via my friends on Facebook, but remembering my last encounter with the rude Counter Manager at their Tangs Orchard outlet, I was really hesistant about this sample. Until I realized Sulwhasoo had another counter over at Tangs Vivo instead. So, I decided to try my luck at Tangs Vivo and the staff there was actually polite and informative on how to use their sample. The sample I redeemed is a Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream worth probably 1ml.


Let's just say the staffs at Tangs Orchard should take a pointer from their colleagues at Tangs Vivo. People want your samples because they have never tried your products before. And the best way to make a casual sample collector into a diehard fan is to be nice, informative and provide a listening ear to your consumers. Not stuff the sample into your customer's hands and walk back to whatever they were doing in the first place. If I ever want to buy Sulwahsoo products, I know I am getting them from the Tangs Vivo outlet instead of the Tangs Orchard outlet :)


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Sulwhasoo Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Sulwhasoo.sg, Like their page as a fan first. Next, look for an app called Skin Goddess and click on it. Next, take part in the quiz by clicking on Get Started Now!


Just follow the prompts after clicking on the Get Started Now! link. As long as you are the first 2000, you will receive a confirmation email in which you need to print out and bring along to redeem your sample.



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~