Friday, August 1, 2014

Samples Received & Redeemed: July 2014

Well, I wanted to do this post yesterday but then, I was feeling a little sleepy, and hungry, and sleepy, and hungry. Yeah, I wrote them twice xD Finally when I was done with eating, it was getting rather late, around 2am or so. And that's when I started thinking, "31 July is the last day of the month, but it's in the middle of the week"


If I chose to write up this post on the 27 July, it would mean cutting short at least 4 more days of freebies and samples. But it should be better if this post is up at least on the first day of the next new month as it's more "July 2014", better than "somewhere towards the end of July", right? I know I'm starting to sound confused, honestly, I'm somehow confusing myself as well somewhere in between.


Anyway, enough of confusing thoughts from me, back on the main topic of samples received and redeemed throughout the month of July.



Diane
From left to right:

  • Moist Diane Moist & Shine Shampoo x 1 @ 10ml
  • Moist Diane Moist & Shine Treatment x 1 @ 10ml
  • Moist Diane Volume & Scalp Shampoo x 1 @ 10ml
  • Moist Diane Volume & Scalp Treatment x 1 @ 10ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I got this sample from The Sample Store, but unfortunately, they are fully redeemed roughly around the time I got mine in the mail :( So fast neh~



Watsons
So, I went browsing around Watsons with the intention of getting another makeup remover product. Must try different brands to see which one is the best mah~ And I ended up getting (from left to right):

  • Bifesta Cleansing Lotion <Sebum> with free box of cotton
  • Golden Rose Graffiti Nail Art, this was free with every bottle/box of treatment bleach
  • Ma Chérie Hair Oil/Leave-In Treatment Oil
  • Naturals Green Tea & Aloe Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer (not pictured)

Was hunting around for a bigger bottle of this Bifesta Makeup remover, and I happened to chance upon all these Bifesta series that comes with a free small box of cotton LOL Since I cannot color my hair blonde, I can only bleach it until it turns a shade of coffee brown. Each box of hair dye always comes with a freebie item. Previously, it was lip gloss and I somehow managed to collect all flavours which I hand to my mother so she could give it out to her colleagues at work xD


As for the Hair Oil, my previous The Face Shop Argan Oil was given to my mother since she needed something to prevent her hair from feeling too dry and I got myself the Ma Chérie version as it's smaller and I can bring it out with me if I have to.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No samples from Watsons :/



Nivea
The whitening series from Nivea Body Lotion In-Shower Skin Conditioner kinda got me interested, and because it's under the "Sponsored Sample" tab, I went ahead and grabbed it :D It's a 10ml sample sachet pack, and I got 2 when I received this in my mailbox.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: The Sample Store still has redemptions left under the "Sponsored Samples" tab :D



Exuviance
Exuviance Singapore Facebook page was hosting a sample giveaway and fans of the page get to choose from 3 different samples. I went for the Exuviance Age Reverse Night Lift as my face/skin looks somewhat terrible after a night's rest. Not sure why or how, although I suspect it's something to do with my insomnia... And when I finally got this in my mailbox, these are the ones I did get, along with something extra too. From left to right:

  • Exuviance Age Reverse Night Lift x 4 sachets @ 2g each
  • Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum x 2 sachets @ 2ml each


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Exuviance Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ExuvianceSG, Like their page as a fan first. Next, go over to https://www.facebook.com/ExuvianceSG/app_203351739677351.


You get to choose 1 sample you would like to receive, out of the 3 offered to you. And you also need to fill in a short questionnaire about your skin issue(s), etc etc and also your mailing address. After all this is done, you just need to sit back and wait for the samples to show up in your mailbox :D



First Mate
When I saw this cat food sample, I knew I must get it for the neighborhood cat, Ah Meow~~ Well, it's "Premium Cat Food", so hopefully ah Meow won't glare at me or start shaking it's head when I try to take it's photo next time :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to First Mate at http://www.firstmate.com.sg/free-samples.html, fill in the necessary details about your cat and or dog. Honestly, I don't have a clue about Ah Meow's age nor what breed Ah Meow is. So, I as honestly as I possibly could indicate the breed as "stray" and the age as "adult" and finally, the cat food sample arrived in my mailbox :D Whee~



So, I was a little "samples-deprived" and went about asking Uncle Google where I may find some awesome samples. And I found my answer at HKCPlaza.com. Here's a look at the available samples a.k.a Starter Kits that I still managed to redeem :D


HKC Plaza
Velieve White Clay Masque x 2 sachets


HKC Plaza
LJH Probiotics Sleeping Cream x 2 sachets


HKC Plaza
LJH UV Daily Sun Gel SPF50+PA+++ x 2 sachets


HKC Plaza
LJH P.Antarctica 77 Cream x 2 sachets


Honestly, "Starter Kits" is a wrong description. Samples would be more accurate, but then, they probably want people to redeem them, try out and realize it's a good product and hence will buy them. That's what I am going to assume LOL


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to HKCPlaza.com website over at http://hkcplaza.com/index.php?route=news/search&filter_name=starter%20kit. Make sure you have an account or you're already logged in. When you check out the item, note that you have to key in a code found on the product's description page and also choose the "Free Shipping" option. Then, the samples will be free :D



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~