Saturday, November 30, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: November 2013

So, I've come to a decision for now. Samples Received/Redeemed posts will be consolidated and posted up towards the end of every month. As mentioned before in my previous Samples Received/Redeemed post, some weeks I could have received only 1 sample or even none. While some weeks, I might received so much I might have to split them into 2 separate weekly posts instead. And I got thinking, since I've already diligently posted up samples/freebies link to my Facebook page, all that's left for the "aftermath" of it is to post them up on this blog once I received the samples.


Regular samples/freebies requesters would have realized that some companies are prompt in sending out samples while some can take somewhat forever with no news at all. At least a monthly consolidated post would showcase the samples that are received within the month. And also, I've decided to stop updating several sub-tabs under the Win Something tab. In short, Facebook: Lucky Draw and Facebook: Daily Contests won't be updated. On the contrary, if the prizes seems worth winning, I'll post up relevant links on my Facebook page instead. Let's just say I'm "saving" those precious spaces for something else in the near future.


Anyways, without further yapping from me, here's a look at November's freebies, samples received & redeemed and goodies I've bought for myself and/or discovered.



Guardian Plus
Guardian Health & Beauty Facebook previously had this ongoing X'mas-related app called Guardian Plus where you send gift packs to your friends. Whoever sends one back to you in return makes you eligible to redeem a Gift Pack for yourself. I went for the For Her free pack since obviously, I'm a female LOL The Gift Pack is valued at S$25 and seems quite awesome, in my humble opinion. At least the good part is that, we can redeem it at Takashimaya Orchard instead of going to Tampines. I still remember having to travel all the way to Tampines to receive my CNY prizes LOOL Anyhows, here's the goodies in my Guardian Plus Gift pack.


Guardian Plus
  • Woods' Peppermint Lozenges x 1 @ 15g
  • Pharmaton CorActive x 1 tab (4 Capsules)
  • Pharmaton CorActive pamphlet x 1


Guardian Plus
  • Physiogel pamphlet x 1
  • Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cream x 1 @ 3ml
  • Physiogel Hypoallergenic Lotion x 1 @ 10ml
  • Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cleanser x 1 @ 10ml


Guardian Plus
  • Japan BeautiScience Chewable Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid tablets x 6 tablets
  • MyChelle Magnolia Fresh Eyes x 1 @ 0.5ml
  • Udderly Smooth Body Cream x 1


Guardian Plus
  • Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief x 1 @ 22ml/30g
  • Vagisil FreshDay Feminine Cleansing Wipes x 1


Guardian Plus
  • SebaMed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo x 1 @ 20ml
  • SebaMed Cleansing Shower Oil x 1 @ 15ml
  • SebaMed Olive Cleansing Bar x 1 @ 15g
  • Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash x 1 @ 15ml


Guardian Plus
  • Vitabiotics Jointace Omega-3 x 8 capsules
  • Innershine RubyCollagen Essence x 50ml(bottle) & 15g(strip)


Guardian Plus
  • Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub x 1 @ 5g
  • Complete Blink-N-Clean Len Drops x 1 @ 5ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Guardian Health & Beauty Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/guardiansg, Like the page first. Next, look for this app called Guardian Plus. You need to send at least 3 gifts to 3 friends and the first one who sends back the gift to you will let you be able to redeem the Gift Pack of your choice :) Good Luck!



Neutrogena
I personally love how the green of this sample tube looks like. It's so zen-ish looking LOL It's worth 15g, good for half a week's usage if you use it once a day though. Hmm...


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Ssampling has already ended. However, I still urge you to be a fan of their facebook page to be informed/updated on the latest sampling activity. Go over to Neutrogena Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NeutrogenaSG, and Like their page.



Beauty By Nature
I was a little curious about the shower gels and bath salts that can be found in all Beauty by Nature outlets and finally decided to grab these 2 babies while at it.

  • Mint-Lavender Scrub Salt @ 400g
  • Mint-Lavender Shower Gel @ 600ml

The scent is so minty and refreshing I was instantly sold. Not to mention that staff there was more than eager to let me test-sniff almost everything LOL


Beauty By Nature
And I got these samples for my purchase too:

  • Nuxe Body Fondant Shower Gel x 1 @ 50ml
  • Nuxe 24hr Soothing and Moisturizing Emulsion x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe Fondant Cleansing Gel x 1 @ 15ml
  • trilogy Refresh & Shine Conditioner x 1 @ 30ml


Beauty By Nature
And because November was my birthday month, I was eligible to redeem a birthday gift pack as well.


Beauty By Nature
Here's a peek at what's inside the box. And seriously, I've never seen a sales staff so happy in my entire life before. She actually made me feel as if I was her fairy godmother despite only paying less than S$50 for my total purchases xD


Beauty By Nature
My birthday gift pack freebies includes:

  • Lierac Initiatic Energizing Smoothing Fluid Early Wrinkle Correction x 1 @ 10ml
  • Evolu Recovery Day Cream Skin-Calming Replenishment x 1 @ 75ml
  • Le Petit Olivier Bio Organic Care Shampoo x 1 @ 250ml


Beauty By Nature
  • Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe Brightening Cleansing Foam x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe Visible Expression Lines Fluid x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe Visible Expression Lines Cream x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe 24hr Soothing and Moisturizing Emulsion x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe 24hr Soothing and Rehydrating Fresh Mask x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nuxe Clarifying Cream Mask x 1 @ 15ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: If your birthday is coming, you will receive a flyer in your mailbox informing you that you are eligible to redeema birthday gift pack from any Beauty by Nature outlets in Singapore. And the flyer itself also gives you 25% discount on any purchases. Coupled with my "chop-chop" membership card, I get additional 10% discount as well.



franc franc
I bought a Power Essence Watering Gel Cream in Frangipani scent. They have other scents too, but this Frangipani scent is so much gentler to my nose. And along the way, I bought a multi-purpose pouch that was on discount at francfranc Vivo City. It was originally S$23, but I only end up paying S$6.90 for it. It's about due time I get a proper pouch for my membership cards LOL Using a container only gives me bruises on my thigh :(


franc franc
Here's how the pouch looks like after I stuffed it full of my cards xD


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No samples are available for bringing home. On the contrary, whatever can be tried or sniffed at are all placed alongside their products.



Milo
Milo was previously having some sort of photo contest giveaway, and I only found out about it quite late. But luckily, PepperSung told me about it, which in turn, I quickly shared the link on my Facebook page. Majority of the best prizes were already fully redeemed, so I had to settle for the tumbler prize instead.


To top it off, nobody from Milo called to confirm my pick-up date for the prize, not even a sight of any email despite the redemption letter claming so. I finally managed to made it to the pick-up point for collection only to be told by the receptionist that the redemption period is over. I sort of "argued" my case politely and informed her that despite the letter claiming that a representative will call and confirm a pick-up time and date, I didn't receive any phone call or email at all. And in the end, I was allowed to collect my prize. Phew~


Milo
400g Milo powder pack and a Milo tumbler.


Milo
The lid/cap looks easy to "operate" on since I'm just sometimes plain lazy to operate a mug that takes too much steps to use LOL


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Redemption is already over as all items have been fully redeemed.



The Sample Store previously had a new Sponsored Sample up for grabs, and it was just a sad Darlie toothpaste. I'm actually getting lethargic from the over-abundance of toothpaste samples I'm probably going to hate using them for a while now :/ So, I sort of waited and baited until they came up with another new sample and grab them both at once.


The Sample Store
Bioessence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask x 2 sachets @ 3g each.


The Sample Store
Inside peek at the sample pouch itself.


The Sample Store
Darlie Double Action Enamel Protect Toothpaste x 1 @ 50g


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: As long as you have an account with The Sample Store and also have enough points, you are able to redeem these samples. Just go over to https://www.samplestore.com/site/home, click on the Sponsored Samples link and click on the items you want to redeem. Simple as cake. By the way, Sponsored Samples meant "Free Delivery". So, even if you have no money a.k.a credits in your account, you can still redeem them as long as you have points in your accounts, which is accumulated when you review products.



Black Box December
So, I found out I was eligible for the December Black Box, or was it the November Black Box? :O


Black Box December
The latest news on the Black Box card detailing the latest updated method to secure your own Black Box, either via balloting or by paying courier fee.


Black Box December
A list of items expected to receive in the Black Box itself.


Black Box December
The bimonthly vouchers I always dread receiving and seeing, to be honest :/ Anywho, here's a look at the samples/freebies I got in the latest Black Box~


Black Box December
  • VDL Lumilayer Primer x 1
  • VDL Perfecting Last Foundation SPF 25, PA++ x 1

In the front, it's English but at the back, it's in Korean. Hmm...


Black Box December
  • Gatsby Ice-Type Deodorant Body Paper x 3 sheets per pack
  • but, Becky Natural Vitality & Soothing Lavender Mask x 1 @ 28ml


Black Box December
  • Nuxe Hand and Nail Cream x 1 @ 15ml
  • bio-home Kitchen Cleaner x 1 @ 40ml
  • Darlie All Shiny White Enamel Care x 1 @ 40g


Black Box December
  • Zappy After Sports Wipes x 1
  • Zappy Ultimate Antiseptic & Antibacterial Wipes x 1
  • Zappy Boy Alcohol Wipes x 1
  • Zappy Insect Repellent Wipes x 1


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: As long as you are a subscriber to Black Box Singapore, you are eligible for a chance to receive your free bimonthly Black Box. When the new box is about to make an appearance, you will get a email asking you to go to a link provided to ballot for a chance. If by any chance you don't get that chance, you can pay for the courier fee to ensure your black box is secured for delivery to you :)



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~