Friday, September 20, 2013

Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color Review

WHAT IS IT: Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color
Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color


THE PRODUCT(S):
Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color
Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color: Say goodbye to messy, sparse or overtweezed brows. A precise brow pencil defines brows for natural-looking results. With its solid lead, this pencil’s highly pigmented formula promises long-lasting results. It also helps to achieve a perfect arch as it strokes through each strand with a soft-focus, while the spiral brush subtly blends the lines. This fabulous investment comes in three colours, perfect for any hair colour and skin tone.


Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color
This eye brow color pencil has 2 sides, one is the pencil itself while the other is eyebrow brush.


Erabelle Long Lasting Brow Color
I've drawn only 1 brow as you can see in the photo above, but you can see how natural and fuller-looking my right brow is, as compared to the left brow :D


VERDICT: As it is a eyebrow pencil, it will be absolutely mortifying and absurd to encounter scented brow pencils. So, I'm going to be skipping the scent/smell part for this review.


I got this from Erabelle at Vivo City last year, and initially I wanted the black color as eyebrows ultimately have to follow the color of your own hair. In short, if you have the tendency to color your hair blonde or in bright colors, it makes sense to get the brown or grey color pencil. On the contrary, if you have really natural dark and/or black hair, that it makes sense to get the black pencil instead. Luckily, the lady attending to me persuaded me to get the brown one since she noticed that my hair isn't natural black.


And note that when I redeemed this brow pencil, I didn't color my hair at all. In fact, it's been quite a few years since I last colored my hair. So I naturally assumed that getting the black one would be the right choice. I'm just glad the lady attending to me persuade me on another color choice instead, as I've recently colored my hair a little (brown actually). And if I had insisted on my previous selection, my head/face is just going to look rather weird. What with the brown hair but black harsh brows.


Despite the brow pencil being brown, I found that when applied, the color isn't that dark at all. This means I can keep filling in the color until I get the desired effect without having to fear that I've overdone anything at all. And yet at the same time, the color isn't so faint that I have to keep drawing, and I'm sure everyone knows how overdone brows will get if the pencil color is too light and you keep filling and coloring repeatedly.


I love how my natural my eyebrows look after using this brow pencil and the color actually stays all day, until I washed it off at night after work when I reached home. And trust me, I am not a pro at using eye-related products and yet I do not find myself fumbling to try and use this brow pencil. And despite this pencil costing S$34.24, I found myself liking this brow pencil. Even though this is the very first brow pencil I have used and tried, I don't think I will actually look for another alternative at all.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I previously redeemed this brow pencil as Erabelle was hosting a Welcome Giveaway event last year. Don't really remembered what the event was actually about, but I was glad I was one of the lucky ones to be picked to win this. Let's just say, I am glad I was chosen as one of the winners as I am definitely loving this brow pencil.


You can be a fan of Erabelle Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ErabelleSG, Like their page as a fan to be updated and notified of any events and such :D


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~