Monday, September 16, 2013

Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Toner Review

WHAT IS IT: Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Toner
Dr. G  Super Aquasis Moisture Toner


THE PRODUCT(S):
Dr. G  Super Aquasis Moisture Toner
Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Toner: Dr.G, GOWOONSESAN Super Aquasis Moisture Toner contains rich minerals, gentle moisturizing skin and enables it to absorb the continuation of goods. Toner contains ginseng root extract; resurrect grass extract, glycoprotein, and yeast extract ingredients: mild but effective exfoliation. Preventing water evaporation and providing elasticity and moisture to the skin.


Dr. G  Super Aquasis Moisture Toner
I personally find that the opening is too small to pour out a decent amount onto my cleansing cotton wool pad :(


Dr. G  Super Aquasis Moisture Toner
And I managed to pour out a sizeable drop to show what it's like, noticed that it stays on the back of my hand like a blob of liquid instead of spreading out.


VERDICT: The scent of this Moisture Toner actually smells clean and it reminds me a little of fresh flowers in a field. It doesn't smell overly chemical at any point, and because of the scent, it feels like it will do a good and/or decent job that toners are supposed to do. The best part is that it comes with a stopper, so it prevents unnecessary spills if you have to bring this out with you, whether it's for a short oversea stay or if you simply just want to bring along a toner out with you around to quickly cleanse your skin from facial sebum or if you want your skin to be refreshed instantly.


Despite it being a toner and the contents seemingly looking all liquid and watery, I found out that the consistency is more towards runny glue. As the opening is too small, I had trouble dispensing a decent amount onto my cleansing cotton wool pad. I actually had to pry open the stopper and everything and literally pour out the toner onto the cotton wool pad instead of usual toners where the liquid comes out easily. And it did take a while for the toner to spread onto the cotton wool pad too, I had to squeeze it a little to spread the toner around the cotton wool pad. And to top it off, I had to pour quite a huge amount of it, feels kinda waste to pour out that much.


And as soon as I applied it onto my skin, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed instantly. As it's supposedly mild, it definitely does feel different from my usual variety of tea tree oil toners that I've previously used. I actually felt I was using really special water to refresh my skin, although I can't say much about the exfoliation part. As usually, toners are supposed to either help to shrink/minimize the size of your pores and/or refresh your skin on the go, not exfoliating while doing the above.


After a few days of using this Moisture Toner, I did see a slight improvement on my skin as opposed to using it before. My skin feels and look less irritated and my pimples did clear out a little, especially the acne/pimple scars that used to slightly red and angry, it looks so much more calmer now. I can't really say my face looks brighter upon using, but somehow, it did managed to make my acne/pimple scars look much less visible than before. Let's just say I find this really surprising as it seemed to work rather fast on my skin :O


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I won this DR.G Super Aquasis set from one of SaSa Singapore Facebook contest in September last year (2012). If you would like to try your chance at their various Facebook page contest, it's not that hard to do so. Go over to SaSa Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGSaSa, Like their page in order to be notified to giveaways and contests. Most of their contest isn't really hard, so it's available to anyone who is interested.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~