Thursday, June 23, 2016

The 10 Commandments of Foundation

So, I was browsing around YouTube, which in turned led me to Pinterest due to a particular series of videos that features makeup myths found on Pinterest. I found this informative tidbit and felt that I should share it with my readers. We all know the basics of foundation starts from clean skin all the way to flawless makeup while at the same time serving as a protective barrier against environmental damage and stress.

Right off the bat, applying foundation sounds easy-peasy, right? Not exactly. It's only until you think you are done with applying your makeup do you finally notice that your preferred foundation, which you thought was flawless, actually looks cakey from all different angles. Cakey makeup isn't the only thing that looks and feels traumatic, many factors are also present as well.

But fret not! This infographic that I found, and posted just below, teaches you how to apply your favorite foundation flawlessly for even radiant, beautiful looking skin. A little something for us ladies, doesn't matter whether you are a pro or just starting to use makeup, this really benefits us all :D


The 10 Commandments of Foundation
~Infographic Source: Pinterest~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~