Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Prizes Won [JĀSÖN Singapore]

Well, JĀSÖN Singapore had an awesome contest on Facebook and the rules are really simple to join. In fact, I think it's one of the best type of contest, instead of the usual voting type of contest where unscrupulous Facebook users always tend to cheat in. All contestants need to do is to stop the animated GIF in their post at the right time to reveal the full bottle, or in other words the actual scent they carry in their range. In other words, no top half Tea Tre Oil while the lower half is of another scent/color. Basically, they will randonly choose 3 winners to walk away with a set of JĀSÖN body washes!

Honestly, I just joined for fun with no idea I might be so lucky to be one of the 3 lucky winners to actually win a set of JĀSÖN body washes. Maybe my luck as the Queen of Shower Gels is working right for once in my life LOL Anyways, I didn't even know I actually won until someone tagged on the winner's post, which in turned pointed me to a new notification which in turned prompted me to go check out what's going on. A few clicks here and there and I was like "OMAGARR!! I WON!!"

You can check out my entry/comment over at JASONPersonalCareSG/posts/1015430655201287 or take a look at the shower gels I've won right below.


Calming Lavender Body Wash

Calming Lavender Body Wash at 887ml



Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash

Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash at 887ml



Considering that a 887ml bottle of JĀSÖN body wash retails at S$12.90, I wasn't really expecting a big bottle, no scrap that, 2 big bottles of body washes. Well, needless to say, I am just smiling and grinning deliriously from the moment I knew I won until now, a week after I've redeemed my prize(s).

It's still not too late to join and be one of the lucky ones to win a set of JĀSÖN body washes. Just go over to JĀSÖN Singapore Facebook page at facebook.com/JASONPersonalCareSG/, Like their page and join in. Here's wishing you Good Luck and once more, a fantastical THANK YOU to JĀSÖN Singapore for picking me as one of the winners :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~