Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion Review

WHAT IS IT: Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion
Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion


THE PRODUCT(S):
Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion
Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion: This watery moisturizing lotion helps to clear and treat troubled skin with its outstanding protection power of jeju torreya seed oil and natural originated salicylic acid.

A moisture rich antiblemish lotion with natural Jeju torreya seed oil, outstanding healing effects of the torreya seed oil help troubled skin. Contains natural salicylic acid for exfoliation and blemish care, oil-free moisturizer and 100% Natural essential oil: The scent of pine, juniper berries, and the forest comforts your mind and body.



This lotion comes in a white opaque milky liquid consistency while the texture doesn't feel heavy like a cream. The scent is rather splended, somewhat like a forest-y type of scent and the lightweight lotion spreads evenly without making my skin feel heavy and clogged.


VERDICT: Despite the product claiming to have the scent of pine, juniper berries, and the forest, I think I pretty much get the "forest" part. It doesn't help that most Singaporeans wouldn't have known what Pine and Juniper Berries are supposed to feel like, while Pine products seems manaufactured to the point you won't even know if the pine scent is real or manufactured. But anyways, that forest scent I mentioned, it's almost like skipping through a magical forest somewhere where your skin feels relaxed and calm.


I was actually recommended this range by the SA at Plaza Singapura Innisfree sometime in March/April a year ago. Reason for going to Innisfree to find a good daycare skin regime product is really due to the reason that their Innisfree products seems just about enough and straight forward. Instead of the usual skin/body-based product shops that seems to sell a bazillion products that makes you feel as if every item is a must-have. Over at Innisfree, the ranges seemed few but well detailed and the SA actually seemed to know their products pretty well too. No matter how I tried to explain my skin problems by tweaking it, I kept being recommended back to this Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble range without fail. It's like, their SA doesn't get sidetracked easily and is dedicated to ensureing you make the right purchases for your skin type.


The lotion itself is a white color milky liquid, that at first glance looks heavy like a cream-based moisturizer. But as soon as you rub it into your skin, the lotion simply melts into your skin with gently massaging. And naturally, no parabens were located anywhere on the tube itself, instead, I got Jeju torreya seed oil and salicylic acid with extracts such as from Japanese Camellia, Camellia Sinensis, Opuntia, Satsuma and white willow. During and after application, my skin doesn't feel sticky, heavy, nor clogged at all although it has a slight cooling sensation that makes your skin feel relaxed at the cooling sensation.


After using it for around 2-3 weeks, I noticed that my skin started behaving better. Meaning: pimple outbreaks were less as compared to before using this product. Existing pimples weren't irritated at all and didn't even "sit" clueless on my face for days and weeks on end, instead, my existing pimples actually cleared up normally. My skin doesn't even look that oily during the day, and neither did it feel heavy from having a product applied on it. Normally, my skin feels like it's been through a week of existence even though it's only a mere 24 hours. You'd understand the feeling on your face when you didn't apply or apply the wrong facial moisturizer.


And I actually use the toner and this lotion as my daytime skincare regime, short and simple with 2 products during the day as I'm not too fond of loading extra products on my face during daytime as I sweat rather easily from the humidity. Basically, this helps to treat skin with acne and pimple issues, not an overall product that gets rid of acnes and pimples and blemishes. But I find that this product works just well for my skin without bad aftereffects.


PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Honestly, I didn't expect much from this product as I've been using so many different types I'm almost jaded in trying anymore sometimes. But this product range surprises me quite well with it's simple promises. My skin feels calmer and refreshed without feeling heavy nor clogged at all. And it's really lightweight and absorbs easily into my skin without hassle.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I haven't encountered any sample products for this range, but you can try asking in any Innisfree if they have samples for trying first.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips regularly. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~