Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Samples Received & Redeemed: May 2015

Well, I think I am getting sick even more easily as compared to last month. Got a cold around a month ago, and my cold is still lingering on like a jilted lover LOL Have been sleeping with a blocked nose for the last 3 weeks or so and I am back to having coughing fits. And the best part? The weather is unusually hot and humid, which makes getting a cold seems like some magical event -_- Hence the lack of posts for the past month, since trying to sleep with blocked nose just makes me even more tired. It doesn't even feel like I slept at all...


Good news is that, I've finally gotten a new digital camera solely for blogging purposes. Expect somewhat nicer photos as compared to previous ones. And digital cameras nowadays have video recording as well, good for future video uploads. But for now, I'll take advantage of the video recording function for my main blog at the moment.


And I didn't have much chance to sift through for free samples recently too, but a little shoutout to The Swanple over at theswanple.blogspot.sg/, Miss Ivy is also an avid product sampler too and I got loads of links for old and previously released samples from her blog when I was just starting to get this blog up too :D


Anyway, less yakking from me as I bring you that monthly long-awaited blog post du jour:


NeoStrata
Got to hear about Neostrata hosting a sampling activity, seems like they are becoming regular. So, it is easier to keep their FB page on your Bookmark to check back every now and then. I received:

  • Ultra Brightening Cleanser x 1 @ 2ml
  • Illuminating Serum x 1 @ 2ml
  • Pigment Controller x 1 @ 2ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: This sample redemption is over. I got to the Triple Firming Neck Cream Free Samples. If you want to try it out, just go over to NeoStrata Singapore FB page at NeoStrata.SG/app_160430850678443, Like their page and fill in your details. Samples will be mailed to your mailbox :D



Bio-Essence
Bio-Essence was also hosting a sampling activity. I got the 24K Bio-Gold Gold Water x 1 @ 3g.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Sampling is over :(



Diane
Well, I always get compliments for my hair. Looks healthy and that I should keep it black instead of coloring so it also brings out my "pale" skin-tone as well LOL I got my hands on the Diane Repair Hair Mask EXTRA Damage Repair at 200g.


My only tip is that, if you have virgin hair, like literally non-colored, non-bleached and non-treated hair, just leave it as it is, that means no coloring, bleaching or anything that will destroy hair. As it means you have to spend more money just to make sure it looks and stay healthy. But if it's colored, bleached, treated, permed, whatever you have done to it, always always use hair conditioner if you wash your hair everyday. At least once or twice a week, use a hair mask to maintain the condition of your hair. This way, even if your hair isn't virgin hair, it will still look healthy. It doesn't even matter whether your scalp is naturally healthy or have dandruff and you have to use anti-dandruff shampoo, still get down to using a conditioner. Your hair will thank you in the long run :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No sample for redemption.



Kleenex
Saw NTUC having a Kleenex promotion, a 3-pack bundle and it costs less than S$4.00. Somewhat forgot the actual price already, but it's inexpensive. Since I have oily/combination face that has some sort of angst issues with pimples, it wouldn't hurt to get it. I can bring it to work everyday :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No sample for redemption.



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~