Sunday, May 12, 2013

Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening Review

WHAT IS IT: Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening


THE PRODUCT(S):

Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening: This vitamin cream helps you achieve bright and gorgeous skin tone by inhibiting melanin production. It brightens dark skin resulting from continuous exposure to UV and frees your skin from external radical attack to restore its brightness and clarity.



I use this alone on my eye shadows before bed each night and I am definitely impressed on how it makes my eye shadows look less darker than usual. It's almost as if there's no under eye shadow on my face at all, giving my face a brighter complexion around the eyes area.


VERDICT: I love the scent of this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening, this wonderful fresh and citrusy scent when I first popped the sample sachet open. It really lives up to what the product name is about, C Plus Brightening and we all know Vitamin C is good for our body and skin. Personally for me, I cannot take Orange Juice as the acidic aftertaste gives me a bad gastric reaction in return and if I do drink any OJ undiluted drastically, you will probably find me missing from this blog for a good 1 week. Yes, it's that serious for me when I consumed undiluted OJ after experiencing the aftereffects close to 10 years ago. And roughly 5 years later, I thought my body was better and consume undiluted OJ again. And bam! I was like a half-dead zombie corpse during work.


Yet on the contrary, my body and skin doesn't suffer from bad acidic reactions of any type if Vitamin C comes in the form of facial and body products and health supplements instead. Weird huh? And this is the sole reason why my immune system sucks on a high alert level lol Although what I like about Vitamin C beauty products is that, they do help brighten up certain problem areas on my skin, just like what this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening did for my under eye shadows. I'm just glad I don't have puffy eye bags at all, as I believed getting more than 8 hours of sleep per day won't make it go away overnight.


The texture is a cross between a cream and a gel with a off-white/slight yellowish color base, and it actually goes on smoothly onto the skin without too much fuss nor hassle at all. Just a little pea sized is enough to brighten up the area under my eyes, making it look so bright and fresh. And the consistency is also light too, it doesn't make my skin feel as if there's a layer of product sitting on my skin, unsure of it's next course of action. Which is to penetrate the skin, get absorbed into the skin and does what it is supposed to do, which is to brighten up. It isn't sticky on my skin, even hours after application. On the contrary, the skin around my eyes actually felt hydrated and moisturized after application. I went from dark under eye shadows the night before to less visible under eye shadows when I wake up in the morning. And I am definitely impressed.


As I've previously tested and reviewed the E+ Moisturizing and B+ Trouble-X, which wasn't so effective on certain areas of my skin, I am pleasantly happy and surprised that this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic C Plus Brightening actually worked on my under eye shadows in just one use. Really! And because of the non-existent aftereffects, I wasn't really expecting much from this C+ Brightening at all, so I personally think it's impressive that it finally worked for me. And I have spent a few years on different types of products, bought and DIY to combat those dark under eye shadows, and there weren't any visible results at all. Despite using on a daily basis without fail.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Works really well on my under eye shadows, right from the first time :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I previously redeemed a set of Skin & Lab samples from Skin & Lab Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SkinnlSGab last October 2012. I'm not sure if there's anymore left, however, the sample app is still around. So you might want to head over and fill out the sample request form and hopefully, you might be lucky :)


Head over to Skin & Lab Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SkinnlSGab, Like their page as a fan. Next, look for an app that says FANS ONLY Promotion and click on it. Once the page loads, fill in your details and wait for it to arrive in your mailbox.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~