Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream Review

WHAT IS IT: Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream
Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream


THE PRODUCT(S):
Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream
Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream: Increases blood circulation and reduces puffiness, under-eye shadows and fine eye-area and lip lines effectively. Sorbitol and Grape Seed Oil help to make the fragile eye-area skin stronger and better protected. Precious Frankincense and Tocopheryl Acetate soothe and comfort the eye area by protecting skin against environmental damage.


Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream
I love how this product comes in a pump nozzle so the content of the bottle doesn't come into contact with the humid environment of Singapore, which means a product free from dust and so on.


Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream
It although looks cream-based, but is actually light and non-greasy and doesn't leave a greasy film or layer hours after application.


VERDICT: For the scent of this product, I dare say it's close to non-existent at all. And I didn't detect any scent of any type/sort prior and after application. And despite being a duo lip and eye cream, it doesn't remind me of scented lip balms at all. And I personally felt this is an important issue that must be taken into consideration, as sometimes, we apply lip balms and/or lip cream and more than often, we tend to forget that there's a layer of something on our lips especially. And without intending or meaning to, we just happily lick our lips due to thirst or just plain forgetfulness, only to be reminded that there is a layer of balm or cream when we taste something familiar.


And while at this issue, I love how this duo care cream despite being a cream-based product doesn't feel oily nor greasy at all. It gets absorbed especially quick on my lips and I personally tend to apply lip balms before bed, as I felt I tend to do less lip-licking activity while dead asleep on my bed (^_^) and partly because I felt that night time is a much better timing to apply lip products. As opposed to during day time, when we constantly use our mouth and lips for various activities, such as talking, drinking, sipping, for example. And more or less, that lip-licking activity comes into play along the way too.


The cream itself doesn't feel heavy nor greasy and oily at all, even hours after application. To compare with other lip balms I've used at night before bedtime, regular lip balms used tend to leave a layer of white stuff around my lips hours after application. But not for this Pureté Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream which I have dutifully been using for a few weeks already. I wake up in the morning, and still don't see a thin layer of whitish stuff on my lips at all.


And because it absorbs into the skin really well, I also do not feel as if I have a layer of something on my lips too. It just goes right into the skin of my lips as soon as I applied it on. And mind you, I only use it on my lips and none of my eyelids at all, as I tend to suffer from dry and cracked lips very easily, despite chugging water every now and then. And I did notice less drying and cracking, and also definitely less peeling on my lips too. This is definitely a product I would consider buying on a long-term and permanent basis.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Less peeling, which I am absolutely loving. As I tend to have a bad habit of peeling the flaking layers on my lips. So, I am definitely glad and happy I have no more bloody, torn, cracked and painful lips anymore :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I got this sample tube in my August 2012 edition of GlamaBox. And as I am typically picky about products that goes onto my skin, I find that this product is actually a gem waiting to be discovered. And GlamaBox introduced it to their subscribers. If not, clueless me wouldn't even have known this product and brand exist at all.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~