Saturday, May 4, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 29 Apr - 03 May 2013

Personally, I think this is quite a decently productive week in terms of freebies and samples. Although along the way, I got kinda lazy and didn't went out of the house for sample redemption. Since I personally feel it's not worth making a journey if it's only 1 sample type. At least 2 different samples and more is a journey much more worth travelling, since as soon as you get home, you can spread the samples around and see exactly how much you managed to net in the span of say, 2 hours.


For some, I guess I hope that I can allocate a new collection time, especially the new Advanced Génifique samples since redemption is via showing a SMS and the timeframe given is such too short :( But on the off side, I am starting to post up photos from this blog to my Facebook page on the samples I've received, redeemed and collected. Along with information such as how many, the weight of the samples if applicable and the link I originally got them from. I am also including the timeframe of when I actually got the samples, so as to avoid confusion. Although some sample websites seems to be working, it could be because the company simply forgot to take it down. And you would only know if they email back to you describing how the sampling activity is over, blah blah, support them all the same blah blah and so on.


So, I hereby apologize once more in advance for the continuous uploads of samples related photographs/images to my Samples Redeemed, Received & Collected photo album onto my page. So far, I am just halfway through August 2012 samples and oh boy, did I really crammed so many samples in under 1 post and I kept confusing myself, thinking that all of August 2012 has been uploaded. And the reason why I took so long to do this is because I am really a noob at the Photo Album part under my own page. I didn't realize it was so easy to create more new photo albums to store exactly what I need and I end up putting off almost everything since all uploads automatically gets sent to the Timeline album instead xD (Much thanks to Lyann for the tremendous help, if not, I would still be just as clueless xD )



Got to receive this little darling from a good friend of mine xD



Felt a little awed when I briefly saw the description among the bubble wrap and saw "Dancing Water" :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Unfortunately, none. It's a little gift from a dear friend of mine.




I previously got to know about this Nuxe samples via the Sponsored Ad section on Facebook. Naturally, I ensure everyone I know, from my friend list to beloved and treasured fans on my Facebook page got to know about it :D The Nuxe samples I got to redeemed are:
  • Nuxe Brightening Program: Brightening Cleansing Foam X 1 @ 4ml
  • Nuxe Brightening Program: Brightening Extreme Lotion x 1 @ 4ml
  • Nuxe Brightening Program: Brightening Concentrated Serum x 1 @ 2ml
  • Nuxe Multi-Purpose Care: Multi-Usage Dry Oil x 1 @ 4ml
  • Nuxe Brightening Program: Brightening BB Cream SPF 30+++ x 1 @ 2ml



The Nuxe vouchers are included:
  • S$10 Gift Voucher, usable on any Nuxe Brightening range and only at Beauty by Nature stores (Doesn't seem to have expiry date :O )
  • Nuxe Brightening Program pamphlet on the samples they sent out


I think my only grouse is that, it should be the Nuxe Brightening Protective Fluid, instead of the Nuxe Multi-Purpose Care: Multi-Usage Dry Oil. But then it's free, so can't QQ too much since I love their Nuxe Multi-Purpose Care: Multi-Usage Dry Oil just as much ❤❤❤


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Fusion Cosmetics at http://fusioncosmetics.com.sg/brightening_info.html and according to the online pamphlet, you can either redeem your sample physically at any of the outlets listed, or send an email with your Name, Delivery Address and Contact Number to enquiries@fusioncosmetics.com.sg.




Got to know about this sample via Sponsored Ads on Facebook as well. It's actually charming that the box the sample comes in double up as an envelope of some sort ^^



Sample I got is Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion at 14g.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Cetaphil Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CetaphilSG, Like their page as a fan. Next, look for a link that says Lotion Sample, click on it and fill in your details. Then you wait for the sample to reach your mailbox. Physical one, that is xD




And so, I received this package from Charles & Keith. And I've tried looking on Charles & Keith's Facebook page and found nothing to indicate how on earth I got this. Let's face it, I seldom join contests and giveaways for clothes and fashion. I can dress other people, but I fail at dressing myself, all thanks to the hot and humid weather in Singapore that I gave up trying to. Kinda makes all the effort goes to waste only to look like a wet dog while dressed up to the nines D:



The items I got from this Charles & Keith package consists of 3 envelopes and 3 cards to write messages from. I think it's meant to be hand-delivered since the words Love Note is plastered on the space where you normally write addresses on xD



And along the way 3 postcards that can be used :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I really have no clue. But if it helps, go over to Charles & Keith Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charles-Keith/157130102253, Like their page as a fan to be involved of freebies, giveaways and contests coming up.


And whoever knows how these Charles & Keith Love Note stuffs came about, do drop me a line and let me know. I still can't figure out how on earth I got them :(



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~