Saturday, May 25, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 20 May - 24 May 2013

So yeah, another week with quite a decent amount of freebies and goodies in my mailbox. I almost forgotten all about today's post, since I was scrambling to get home a.s.a.p on a weekened early evening. But then, luckily I managed to board a somewhat empty looking bus, secure a seat and snooze all the way home :D


Bio-Essence Celebrity's Choice InchLoss Body Cream


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Last I heard from Umy (I think ^^; ), it was really powerful immediately upon usage. But anyway, go over to Bio-essence Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg, look for a tab called Free Sample. Click on it, follow the prompts and you'll receive it in your mailbox :D



Nivea Visage Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: For this one, it's a little tricky somehow. Nivea previously posted a status update on their page, looking for fans who wants to try some of their products. Naturally, I shared the link on my page as well. The catch is that, they are choosing who gets the item and what item exactly, in other words, you get what they mail you. Anyway, I got this Nivea Visage Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes. Redemption for this trial is over :(



LoveMore Rhodiola Antioxidant and Brightening Mask Sheet


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Previously, LoveMore was having a giveaway promotion on their Facebook page where fans have to send them a PM or email to request for a free mask. Anyway, it's limited stocks. So, if you are late, that means no more. And the thing is, people love free facial masks, so it's quite nerve-wrecking to see a status update from them asking if anyone wants the mask and most of us mailed in, wondering if we still stand a chance or not LOL


I'll just presume this promotion is over as they took quite a while to mail it out. But you can still go over to LoveMore 爱恋膜法 Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LoveMore.sg, Like as a fan to be notified and updated of future promotions, contests and giveaways.



Reveur
So, I got to hear about Reveur giving away trial packs to lucky fans who PM their details (I hope I got this part right) and I was one of the lucky ones who got picked to win their trial packs.


Reveur
I received a Reveur Rich & Repair Shampoo (10ml @ 1 sachet) and a Reveur Rich & Repair Treatment (10ml @ 1 sachet). There's 3 key essences from the ocean and 14 kinds of ingredients in Reveur's hair products :O


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Despite the winners have been picked to receive a trial pack, you can still go over to Reveur Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ReveurSingapore, and Like their page as a fan to be notified of future and upcoming giveaways, contests and such :)



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~