Thursday, March 13, 2014

Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream Review

WHAT IS IT: Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream
Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream


THE PRODUCT(S):
Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream
Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream: Udderly SMOOth® Chamois Cream can be applied to the skin or to the chamois depending on your preference. Helps keep skin comfortable and prevent chafing during long riders.


Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream
It looks thick yet creamy, almost like cream cheese the first time I literally laid eyes on the actual product after unscrewing the lid.


Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream
It actually feels lightweight despite the thick and creamy look to it and I find that it spreads and absorbs well, but only if you don't over-scoop onto your skin.


VERDICT: There's this light scent to it due to the shea butter, although I personally find that the scent really sits well with me. As I am really very particular about scents in products, I sometimes nitpick products by going through the scent first before deciding on the want or need factor. But thankfully, most times I made the right choice and didn't have to walk around smelling like a riot. Most times.


As everyone who is into cycling (on bicycles, that is), chamois cream like this Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream is like a godsend. Imagine sitting on a bicycle saddle for up between 4 to 8 hours each time you decide to go on a cycling trip. I've seen dudes trying to bike through Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and for those of you who are not clear about places in Singapore, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is where majority of humans hike up steep slopes on their legs to reach the summit, plonk on the visitors seat and admire the scenery around them for hours. And I dare say the scenery on top of the Reserve is really damn awesome, although I don't like the fact that I literally and really sweat like a pig due to the long and uphill hike.


But now, imagine trying to cycle up or at least around the reserve around there is like asking for serious skin chaffing to happen. In comes this product to help alleviate the chaffing issue, and I believe most cyclists would swear by it. However, I use this for a different sort of chaffing going on. For some of us folks who are on the fleshier side a.k.a chubby, just to be nice, parts of our flesh rubs against flesh and then there comes the chaffing issue. I normally tend to use chamois cream like this on the area of skin beside my kneecaps, inside the inner thigh. My knees have the tendency to rub against each other despite my trying to walk like a dude with big balls. No offense there, bros.


Other than that, if I am wearing new flip flops and I unfortunately and stupidly bought those plastic types that chaffs the skin all over my feet, this is something I would apply to my feet all over, except the soles. I don't need to fly out of my flip flops without any warning. And a flying Pu Niao is going to be just, awkwardly weird, no matter how you look at it.


Other than the above reasons stated, I also used it as a skin moisturizer as it is really lightweight and non-greasy to begin with. And sometimes my hands looks a little dry, chapped and sorry and this chamois cream just somehow miraculously make my hands look and feel better. Yea, my hands peel like armageddon is showing up in just minutes. And yes, peeling skin on hands really hurts like a biyotch that I sometimes wonder, am I even still in Singapore or what?


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: It's like the everything goes cream, but so much more :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No sample for this product.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~