Sunday, November 18, 2012

Samples Received/Redeemed: 12 Nov - 17 Nov 2012

And now, for the latest samples I've received and redeemed for the past week. Also a slow week, but compared to the previous week, it's slightly better. And man, I look horrible in the photo taken when I showed up to redeem my free Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Cleanser. Ack!



I always love to see this envelope inside my mail box ♥♥♥



If you are a fan of my Facebook page at Pu Niao's Product Reviews, you would be aware that Hada Labo has released another sample for redemption. I received:
  • Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (20ml) x 1
  • Hada Labo Cleansing Oil with High Purity Olive Oil (3ml) x 1

WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go to Hada Labo Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg, Like their page. Next, click on the link that says Free Sample!. Fill in your details and wait for the sample to arrive in your mailbox.


(The Free Lotion! link lets you redeem a sample/travel size Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, so be wide-eye alert when clicking)




Was waiting so long for this voucher to reach me. I kinda saw an ad for this while on a Facebook app games rampage, and did the survey. Took around 2-3 weeks to see this in my mailbox, I wonder what should I buy? Hmm..


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to http://smusg.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3JBlvVs79N86H9X, and fill in a survey. It takes around 5 minutes, I took just slightly longer since there are questions asked about some YouTube video ads. And I don't think the free voucher will be forever, so hurry!!




Well, I was hesitating whether I should go all the way down to Orchard to get this. Finally, after close to 2 weeks agonising, I went and redeem it. It wasn't that hard to find the place either, which is good in the end.



This Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser (30ml) is meant to be used once to twice weekly. But the lady (a.k.a the receptionist) told me otherwise by mistake:


Receptionist: This is best used once or twice daily.
Me: -looks at packaging and saw exfoliating cleanser-
Me: So it's a daily exfoliating cleanser?
Receptionist: No, you use it once or twice daily.
Me: So, it's not a daily exfoliating cleanser?
Receptionist: No, it can only be used once or twice daily.
Me: You mean once or twice weekly, don't you? xD
Receptionist: o_O Oops.. Yeah, once or twice daily. xD
Me: :D -smiling widely-


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go to Benta Berry Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bentaberrysg, Like their page. Next, find your way to this place (Go into the building via the main entrance that is facing the road, next, turn left and you should see some lifts. Take them to the 15th storey.).


Generally recommended to take the lift instead of the stairs as it's on the 15th storey of the building. Oh, in the event you do not have an android phone or anything similar, best to print out your Facebook profile page (not your blog/website Facebook page!) and show it to the receptionist for redemption. Mug shot(s) will be taken!




Finally, the Oilum sample is here. I totally forgot it's existence, except for the Oilum post I've shared where the Oilum 3-piece travel kit is on sale at all Guardian outlets in Singapore.



Oilum Hydro-Rebalance Collagen Revitalizing Lotion (with Anti-Oxidant + Double UV Filter) 20ml.


Sounds excellent to be used in the morning before we all get toasted under the hot Singapore sun :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go to Oilum Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OilumSG, Like their page. Next, click on the link that says Ger Your Sample, fill in your details. Mine came in roughly one month later, give and take. So, if you haven't seen it in your mailbox a month after requesting for it, go give Oilum Singapore a shout-out at their Facebook page, or even better, pm them your name and mailing address.



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt down samples :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~