Monday, September 24, 2012

L'Oreal White Perfect Laser: Anti-Spot Brightening Essence Review

WHAT IS IT: L'Oreal White Perfect Laser

THE PRODUCT(S):

L'Oreal White Perfect Laser: For the first time, L’Oreal Paris pits the White Perfect LaserTM range against the pinnacle of whitening technology, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment.”

A clinical trial conducted in L’OrĂ©al Laboratories show that 8 weeks of daily application of both White Perfect Laser™ Essence and Day Cream SPF19/PA+++ delivered comparable results to those obtained from one IPL session on six key dimensions.

Image Source: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparissingapore/app_321174177960580

VERDICT: First of all, I've tried sniffing this L'Oreal White Perfect Laser. Although I did managed to detect a little scent, but it isn't so strong enough to discern exactly what. But I am glad to say the scent doesn't turn you off into applying onto your skin/face.

Initially, I thought this L'Oreal White Perfect Laser: Anti-Spot Brightening Essence would be more of a watery, serum-like consistency. However, it's actually a whitish essence with the consistency of facial lotion. Not the thick and creamy variety that may seemed too rich to be absorbed into our skin fast or efficiently enough. Even though the product stated that it is to be applied/used before the usual moisturizing, I purposely skipped the moisturizing part in order to guage if the product will end up making my face look more oily.

The absorption rate on my skin is rather fast and despite hours after using this, my face didn't look over-oily at all and there is non-existence sticky feeling as well. Despite using this for a few days already, I don't really see the random dark spots on my face becoming lighter at all. Maybe this is another one of those products where you really need to use it on a long-term basis (6 weeks to 3 months long) before any effect is noticeable.

Despite the product promising results in 8 weeks, I'm positively sure most of us would have prefer to see visible results in as fast as 4 to 6 weeks. I will still continue using this until my sample tube runs out and update this blog post for further results, although I'm confident that the sample I have won't last 8 weeks that long ^^; And I am keeping my fingers crossed that my dark spots will be lightened, if not, this will again be another one of those products that promises but never quite deliver.

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓

WHAT I THINK: Dark spots no more, but sample too little wor!

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: Go over to L'Oreal Paris Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/lorealparissingapore, Like their page. Next, look for a link that says White Perfect Laser. Click on it and once the page has finished loading, click on White Perfect Laser Sampling, fill in your details and wait for the sample to arrive in your mailbox.

However, I must warn you that L'Oreal Paris Singapore takes their own sweet time in mailing out samples. Mine took more than a month before it finally arrived, and their latest sample for the Lucent Magique BB Cream hasn't yet arrived in my mailbox despite requesting for it as soon as they released it.

Good luck, I'd say, if you are game enough to wait for your sample of L'Oreal White Perfect Laser: Anti-Spot Brightening Essence ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~