Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo [Organix] Review

WHAT IS IT: Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo [Organix]

THE PRODUCT(S):

Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo [Organix]: It’s the perfect blend of cherry blossom extracts and ginseng root to rejuvenate the scalp and hair follicle to add volume at the root while replenishing your hair with nourishing rice milk and bamboo extract for hydration and shine.


Tried a smidgen to review. But since I only have a sample satchet, it's an example of too little shampoo and too much water. It actually does produce soap suds rather well and washes off easily too.

THE VERDICT: First of all we need to focus on the 1st important thing. The scent, what else?? This Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo smells heavenly, so much so I almost couldn't bear to use it at all. According to the packaging on this Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo, it has the perfect blend of cherry blossom extracts (that's where the wonderful heavenly scent came from) and ginseng root to rejuvenate our scalp and hair follicle to add volume at the roots. And at the same time, it replenishes our hair with a nourishing rice milk and bamboo extract for hydration and shine.

It does sound promising, after my not so happy encounter with their Tea Tree Mint shampoo. But somehow, this product actually promises, where Tea Tree Mint shampoo failed. Astonishing, we may all wonder? Since both shampoos are from Organix respectively, and yet 1 worked while the other failed to deliver. How? I'm also curious, but here's my own verdict on the how that promises.

I purposely decided not to properly comb my hair (only finger-combed) for a good 2 days prior to using this. And each time, I always kept my hair up in a bun. That is definitely guaranteed to leave tangles in your long hair, I assure you without hesitation. And after using and washing off this Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo, my hair actually instantly felt smoother, softer and all the supposedly tangled parts of my hair actually went kaput. And I didn't use any hair conditioner in the shower nor use my newly trusted BFF Moroccan Argan Oil as well. It was only the shampoo, nothing else!

The shampoo actually looks a little pale yellowish and has a semi-transparent/slightly opaque look to it, but still, the smell is just oh-so-divinely-heavenly. It foams and suds rather well with no extra effort and it washes off your hair easily too, without making your scalp feel as if there's leftover shampoo residue that escaped the shower session.

As we all are well aware of the fact that we shouldn't attempt to comb our hair in the shower and immediately after showering when our hair is still wet, as it will damage our hair and also at the same time yank out healthy hair due to the wet combing part. So, I dutifully waited until my hair was almost at least a good 70% - 80% dry before attempting to finger-comb. And guess what? Not much hairfall was visible, it did smooth out my hair. Now, that is 1 hair/shampoo miracle I could possibly not figure out on my own. Hmm..

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓

WHAT I THINK: Felt a hair miracle, wished it last longer, but it's a sample satchet, meh..

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: If you think you would like to give the Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo (and Moroccan Argan Oil) a try, go over to Organix Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/organixsingapore, Like their page.

Next, click on the link under Like and Message button that says "FREE SAMPLES"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~