Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum Review

WHAT IS IT: Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum


THE PRODUCT(S):

Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum: Revitalize and brighten your skin with Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum. With 100% rose water used, skin moisture barrier strengthens and the skin will soften with Black Tea extracts. Your skin can now be recharged with immense energy from the Quinoa seed extract. Together with Red Tea extracts that promotes skin resilience, you can now say goodbye to dull skin and radiant skin is on the way.

VERDICT: First of all, even though it is stated as a "serum", the scent was rather pleasant, although just a little "intense". But it's a good "intense" scent, not the type that makes you fling the item far away from your nose.

As the instruction stated:


After toner, use an appropriate amount and lightly pat onto skin.


Even though it's a small sample satchet, but nobody really needs to dab over-the-top generous amount of serum or moisturizer. Just slightly enough to spread all over your face is good. I did as menntioned, and after a few hours later, I was mortally horrified. Why?

My face looked uber oily with the sebum outpour. And to be honest, it's the first time in weeks I looked in the mirror and see my face reflecting back at me in the mirror. I didn't do much strenuous stuffs at home and it wasn't like as if my house has a in-built sauna. So, I'm possibly sure it's not me, but the Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum.

And since I still had so much from the sampler satchet left, I applied it again for the next few nights and woke up the next day with the same results. All that despite having an electric fan blowing at my face the entire night as I slept. If such a small sample satchet is already that powerful in giving me oily-looking face, I really dread what would happen if it's an actual retail-size bottle..

Sadly to say, I've never been a big fan of korean-brand facial/cosmetic products. And I thought this Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum would make me into a convert by at least a decent 50%++, but sadly, this product disappointed me personally. I am pretty sure and confident that no ladies would appreciate a product that gives you oily skin after using a particular korean-brand product.

So much for the tagline "The Face Shop". Obviously, the founders of this shop forgot to remember the fact that newspapers are occasionally reporting about so-and-so korean celebrity going under the knife. They won't even need anymore facial products to look pretty when going under the knife already does the trick for them.

PRODUCT RATING:

WHAT I THINK: No thank you, sebum. I don't need you in my life anymore!

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: You can only get this sample if you buy something from The Face Shop outlets as there's been beauty bloggers who did mentioned that TFS sales assistants are somewhat reluctant to give you samples if you don't buy anything from them.

Alternatively, you can request for a sample satchet from The Sample Store Singapore. If you don't have an account, go sign up for an account using my Referral ID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~